Auto Insurance in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
If you’re in a car accident, you could face costly out-of-pocket expenses. Auto insurance, also called car insurance, can provide financial protection if you’re in an accident. It is also legally required in most states.
Contact Neofes Insurance Group LLC in Pittsburgh, to learn more about our auto insurance policies and to get a car insurance quote.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Your auto insurance policy is a legally binding agreement between you and your insurance company. In exchange for your premiums, the insurance company will pay for covered losses up to your policy limits. Purchasing car insurance can help protect you, your passengers and other drivers on the road if you’re in an accident. It may also help pay for vehicular damages from nonaccidents (e.g., hail, falling trees).
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Generally, your auto policy will provide coverage for you and your passengers if you’re in an accident. You may be eligible for insurance discounts by bundling your auto insurance with other policies (e.g., home, life) or getting an insurance policy for multiple cars.
Contact Neofes Insurance Group LLC to learn more about potential savings.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
You may be required by state law to carry minimum amounts of auto liability insurance. Beyond state requirements, you may be able to choose between a variety of auto coverages. Here are some common types for you to consider:
- Liability coverage—This coverage may assist with damage payments or costs arising from injuries you caused while driving.
- Property damage liability—This policy can help pay for damage you cause to third-party property while driving.
- Bodily injury liability—This policy can help cover expenses (e.g., medical bills, legal fees, funeral expenses, lost wages) arising from deaths or injuries you cause while driving.
- Collision coverage—This coverage may help pay for damages to your vehicle that result from a collision with another vehicle or object (e.g., guardrail, telephone pole), regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive coverage—This coverage may assist with damage payments if your vehicle is damaged from noncollisions (e.g., theft, vandalism, hail, hitting an animal).
- Medical coverage (MedPay)—This coverage may assist with medical payments for you and your passengers after a car accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—This coverage may pay for expenses if you’re in an accident with a driver who lacks sufficient coverage.
- Gap coverage—This coverage assists with paying off your auto loan if the car you’re leasing or renting is stolen or totaled.
How Do I Buy Auto Insurance?
The right auto insurance policy is just a few clicks away. Contact Neofes Insurance Group LLC or visit our webpage to learn more about our insurance products.